Friday, June 27, 2008

Up 324+ pips for June 2008 month to date !!




As you can see I am up more than 324 pips for the month !!
I closed my trades today morning as it is Friday. I was up significantly more before 8:00 am EST and while I would have let my trades run for the weekend, that's not necessarily wise.
As I continue to tweak my system, I am sticking to my rules and closing the trade and cashing whatever profits I can and make more some other day instead of trying to hog everything in one day.
I will post my analysis again over the weekend, however keep in mind due to the July 4th holidays market may not move much.
Please visit my posts at www.myforexdna.collectivex.com for discussions and free systems you can use to improve your trading.
Good luck and God speed in your success!!
Please do reply as to how you are doing to keep the discussions lively and if you want me to comment on anything.

No comments: