Monday, June 30, 2008

June 2008 - 324+ pips for the month

I did not provide any signals last night and will likely not post any till after the 4th of July. The USD regained strength and it was good we closed our trades on Friday.
The market is once again consolidating after strong losses for the USD and given the holiday week the signals are not clear at the moment.
Goes to the philosophy "do not trade for the sake of trading". Rather wait for the correct signals and try to trade and pick your moments.

Continue to check the blog in case I do put signals.
Also please let me know if there is any particular topic you want me to post upon.
I have put out a free system on www.myforexdna.collectivex.com for those interested in trading on their own without having to rely on signals from me.
I have quite a few other systems which I can post if I find reader interest.
Happy 4th of July.

No comments: