Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trade Signals for Tonight - Wed June 18, 2008 8:35 pm EST

So I am down approx $ 18/- (18 pips approx) for the month so far.
Last week due to some issues with my computer I was forced to close out my trades for a loss. It was good I did as they would have resulted in larger losses, but I was not able to close my trades for a profit on Friday due to the same issues.

Which brings me to the point of should one let the trades remain open over the weekends.

I would suggest you close out all your trades Friday evening before close of trading day or during the day.




The above is a snapshot of my practise account as of tonight. From time to time I shall upload the status of my account balance. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pdf files on this blog else I could have posted the details of the transactions.
I had placed a buy trade for NZD/USD earlier during the week which is still open for a profit.
The trades for tonight are :
USD/JPY order as under:
Sell : 107.70
Stop: 108.05
Limit: 106.50

USD/CAD:
Sell: 1.0160
Stop: 1.0195
Limit: 1.0060
GBP/USD:
Buy: 1.9620
Stop: 1.9545
Limit: 1.9750
USD/CHF:
Sell: 1.0350
Stop: 1.0420
Limit: 1.0230

Again if the trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose. I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise. Please place the trades BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST provided the prices have not been breached already.
Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction.
God speed and good luck with your practise trades.

No comments: