Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trades for Tonight - June 24, 2008 8:16 PM EST




So I am up about 54 pips for month to date. The USD/JPY ended in a loss for the day but my AUD and NZD trades which I have open since last week turned around for a positive balance. They are still open and I am going to let them run tonight.


If any of your trades do not execute in the morning just cancel them.

I would suggest you close out all your trades Friday evening before close of trading day or during the day.

The above is a snapshot of my practise account as of tonight. From time to time I shall upload the status of my account balance. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pdf files on this blog else I could have posted the details of the transactions.The new trades for tonight are :


USD/JPY:

Buy: 108.25

Stop: 107.05

Limit: 109.45


USD/JPY:

Sell: 107.25

Stop: 108.45

Limit: 106.05


GBP/USD:

Buy: 1.9730

Stop: 1.9600

Limit: 1.9860


USD/CAD:

Sell: 1.0105

Stop: 1.0199

Limit: 1.0020


I would highly recommend if your trades have not executed by morning please cancel them specially the USD/JPY trades. Also if they are already in the positive you may want to consider closing them and cashing in the profits for tomorrow.

If not the if the trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose. I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise. Please place the trades BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST but after 11:00 pm EST provided the prices have not been breached already.Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction. God speed and good luck with your practise trades.I have also posted some free systems for you to use and test at http://www.myforexdna.collectivex.com/

No comments: