Thursday, June 12, 2008

TRADE SIGNALS FOR TONIGHT - THURSDAY JUNE 12, 2008 6:40 PM EST





The above is a snapshot of my practise account as of tonight. From time to time I shall upload the status of my account balance. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pdf files on this blog else I could have posted the details of the transactions.
Please note the negative interest / rollover fee is the interest on carry trades charged on the practise accounts. FXCM does not let you earn interest on carry trades in practise accounts. In real life depending upon your broker if you have a 2% account you should be able to earn interest on carry trades.


The trades for NZD/USD and USD/CAD from last night are still open. They are a bit in the negative and I will let them run. Made 100 pips on the AUD/USD today !! The market reversed overnight and closed for the full amount of profit.

The USD/CHF did not execute and I have cancelled the order.


The trades for tonight are :


USD/JPY order as under:

Buy : 108.10

Stop: 106.90

Limit: 109.30


AUD/USD:

Sell: 0.9325

Stop: 0.9425

Limit: 0.9225


Again if the trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose. I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise. Please place the trades BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST provided the prices have not been breached already.


Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction.


God speed and good luck with your practise trades.

No comments: