Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trades for Tonight - Thursday June 19, 2008 10:50 pm EST









So I am up about 10 pips for month to date.
While I had a trades for the USD/JPY and USD/CHF close at a loss, still the trades for the GBP and NZD are in the plus leaving me in an overall positive balance.



I would suggest you close out all your trades Friday evening before close of trading day or during the day.


The above is a snapshot of my practise account as of tonight. From time to time I shall upload the status of my account balance. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pdf files on this blog else I could have posted the details of the transactions.I had placed a buy trade for NZD/USD earlier during the week which is still open for a profit.


Leave the USD/CAD trade open if you have not closed it, if you have then place the same order again as the trade was pretty much a doji candle.




The trades for tonight are :




NZD/USD:
Buy: 0.7640
Stop: 0.7580
Limit: 0.7730



AUD/USD:
Buy: 0.9525
Stop: 0.9475
Limit: 0.9625



Again if the trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose. I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise. Please place the trades BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST but after 11:00 pm EST provided the prices have not been breached already.Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction.God speed and good luck with your practise trades.

No comments: