Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trades for Tonight - Wed June 11, 2008; 6:30 pm EST





The above is a snapshot of my practise account as of yesterday. From time to time I shall upload the status of my account balance. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pdf files on this blog else I could have posted the details of the transactions.


Please note the negative interest / rollover fee is the interest on carry trades charged on the practise accounts. FXCM does not let you earn interest on carry trades in practise accounts. In real life depending upon your broker if you have a 2% account you should be able to earn interest on carry trades.


My trades from last night are still open and I will leave them open as they are currently in the negative.
NZD/USD did not execute.

The trades for tonight are :

Revise the NZD/USD order as under:

Sell : 0.7515
Stop: 0.7605
Limit: 0.7425

USD/CHF :

Sell: 1.0295
Stop: 1.0415
Limit: 1.0175

Again if the trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose.

I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise.

Please place the trades after 10:00 pm if possible or around 11:00 pm if you are still awake.

Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com

Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction.

God speed and good luck with your practise trades.

No comments: