Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trades for Tonight - June 25, 2008 9:40 pm EST



The market has been ranging for the past 2 weeks now. So I am up about 30 pips for month to date. The market was a pendulum today. Prior the the FA today I was in the negative on GBP and positive for the USD. Subsequent to the FA it was just the opposite and then later in the afternoon it was a second round of blast. Anyway all my trades are still open. I am down slight bit today but the trades are still open. I am going to leave them open.

If any of your trades do not execute in the morning just cancel them.I would suggest you close out all your trades Friday evening before close of trading day or during the day.
The above is a snapshot of my practise account as of tonight. From time to time I shall upload the status of my account balance. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pdf files on this blog else I could have posted the details of the transactions.

The new trades for tonight are :EUR/USD:Buy: 1.5690Stop: 1.5580Limit: 1.5825
USD/CHF:Sell: 1.0340Stop: 1.0410Limit: 1.0220
I would highly recommend if your trades have not executed by morning please cancel them.

If in the morning your trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose. I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise. Please place the trades BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST but after 11:00 pm EST provided the prices have not been breached already.Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction. God speed and good luck with your practise trades.I have also posted some free systems for you to use and test at http://www.myforexdna.collectivex.com/

No comments: