Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trade Explanation and Trades for Tonight - July 31 2008

Click on the images below to see the details and then hit the browser back button when done:

The status of my account is shown below and I am leaving my trades open. I have also revised the limit on the USD/CHF (see below). I have shown the rationale for my trades in the charts below.
Overall the US economy has been weak which would have resulted in a weaker dollar but the consequential impact to oil consumption (lower consumption = higher inventory) has sustained the dollar at its current levels. The major FA tomorrow (Non Farm Payroll) will definitely lead to breakouts.
Normally I would have cashed in my trades, but given they are at a loss I am going to leave them open because I am trading in favor of the basic fundamentals and the charts appear to be in my favor as well (I hope I turn out to be correct tomorrow).










Feel free to email me with any questions....

No comments: