Monday, July 14, 2008

Trades for Tonight - July 14, 2008 - 10:40 PM EST

My practise account expired and hence the amount will be reset to begin at USD 5000/- and I shall post the balances tomorrow based on the trading results.

If any of your trades do not execute in the morning just cancel them.I would suggest you close out all your trades.

The new trades for tonight are :

EUR/USD:
Buyl: 1.5940
Stop: 1.5870
Limit: 1.6020

USD/CHF:
Sell: 1.0130
Stop: 1.0250
Limit: 1.0010

USD/CAD:
Sell: 1.0040
Stop: 1.0130
Limit: 0.9950

I would highly recommend if your trades have not executed by morning please cancel them.If in the morning your trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 8:00 am or 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose. I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise. Please place the trades BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST provided the prices have not been breached already.Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction. God speed and good luck with your practise trades.I have also posted some free systems for you to use and test at http://www.myforexdna.collectivex.com/

No comments: