Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trades for Tonight - Wed July 23, 2008 - 7:50 PM EST

Made up significant lost ground today. Made over 135 pips (lost 120 pips on the USD/JPY, made 90 pips on the NZD/USD and 66 pips on the EUR/USD) Closed the EUR/USD for a profit of 66 pips. Hence up for the day by approx USD 128 after the rollover fee. See summary below:




The orders for tonight are as under : (click on image below and then hit the browser back button when done):






I have fixed my website http://www.myforexdna.com/ where you can see the details of my brokerage account and I will post the trades as they show on my brokerage account there shortly tonight. The site is still under construction but the main points are now available.
If any of your trades do not execute in the morning just cancel them. I would suggest you close out all your trades Friday evening before close of trading day or during the day.
The new trades for tonight are :
EUR/USD:
Sell: 1.56650
Stop: 1.58150
Limit: 1.55150


AUD/USD:
Sell: 0.95900
Stop: 0.96900
Limit: 0.94900


I would have recommended the NZD/USD as well, however my prices have already been breached.

I would highly recommend if your trades have not executed by morning please cancel them.
If in the morning your trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 8:00 am or 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose, or move your stop to the open price and let the trade ride.
I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise.
Please place the trades anytime BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST provided the prices have not been breached already.
Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction. God speed and good luck with your practise trades.I have also posted some free systems for you to use and test at http://www.myforexdna.collectivex.com/

No comments: