Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Trades for Tonight - Tues July 29 2008 10:00 PM EST


Click the image above to see the status of my account including the new trades for tonight. Keep pending trades open and let them ride. The USD/CAD has no limit set as we want to ride this trade for a few days if it goes in the correct direction. I cancelled the GBP/USD as it did not execute.
This has been a poor month so far even though we are slightly up for the month. Very poor compared to my goal of 500 pips.
I am currently working on 3 different systems I am trying in 3 different accounts and hence it has become difficult to keep up and also post details.
I am also trying to hire a web site company to do a website where I can have everything in one website instead of 3 different sites currently.
So bear with me as by the middle of next month I should hopefully have more time on my hands

No comments: