Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trading Signals for Tonight - Wed July 16, 2008 8:30 PM EST

The USD did have a correction and Oil sank again for the 2nd consecutive day. It was a good thing I did not place trades yesterday. Further with discussions between US and Iran it is unsure what effect will be reflected on the USD and Oil prices. There is a certain amount of uncertainty and likely hood that there may be a bit of a whiplash in the market tomorrow.

The order placed are shown below: (click on the image below to see the details)




I have fixed my website http://www.myforexdna.com/ where you can see the details of my brokerage account and I will post the trades as they show on my brokerage account there shortly tonight. The site is still under construction but the main points are now available.

If any of your trades do not execute in the morning just cancel them. I would suggest you close out all your trades Friday evening before close of trading day or during the day.

The new trades for tonight are :

USD/JPY:
Buy: 105.25
Stop: 104.45
Limit: 106.05

EUR/USD:
Sell: 1.5795
Stop: 1.5860
Limit: 1.5700

NZD/USD:
Buy: 0.7735
Stop: 0.7680
Limit: 0.7820

I would highly recommend if your trades have not executed by morning please cancel them.If in the morning your trades are in the positive and you happen to be in front of your computer around 8:00 am or 11:30 am feel free to close them if you so choose. I trade 1 lot at a time for the moment, unless I specify otherwise. Please place the trades anytime BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST provided the prices have not been breached already.Should you have questions feel free to email me at myforexdna@yahoo.com Should you be interested in a particular topic and would like me to post my thoughts let me know. If I am not comfortable but know of other resources I will be happy to point you in that direction. God speed and good luck with your practise trades.I have also posted some free systems for you to use and test at http://www.myforexdna.collectivex.com/

2 comments:

JohnLopez 313-258-1001 realestatemichigan@yahoo.co said...

What time is a good time to place orders? I don't know if I should place the orders when I get home after 11pm... I will place them within a few minutes and give you an update from my results tommorrow.

Thanks for the trade signals!

docfx said...

Hi John,
In my post I say place it any time before midnight EST. Sometimes I state between 10:00 pm and midnight EST. So you should be ok to have placed the trade yesterday when you did get home. The only caveat I have stated is if the price point has already been breached by the time you are reading the post then do not enter the trade, else you should be still ok (even if it is beyond midnight).