Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trades for Tonight - July 15, 2008 - 9:40 PM EST



The above is a snap shot of my new practise account (since the last one expired). Made 200+ pips today !!
Total for the month = 400+ pips and for year to date (since June 2008) = 700+ pips.

All trades were in the positive today.

I think the market will do a minor correction tomorrow and hence I will stay out of the market for tonight. Hence no signals today.

I am in the process of creating a website where you can actually download my brokerage account to see the details of my trading activity which corresponds to all the signals that I post on this blog. Go to www.myforexdna.com

For free systems or discussions go to www.myforexdna.collectivex.com

I am in the process of hiring a web developer to have an integrated site up and running shortly which will eliminate the need to go to different places.

I am also looking at trading non USD currency pairs. I will do so starting next month. This will be the first time I shall be doing this so bear with me initially.

I have also started a discussion post on www.myforexdna.collectivex.com to help in transition from practise to live trading and how I would go about doing this. Slowly and conservatively to ensure we do not mess it up.

Feel free to email me with any questions at docfx@myforexdna.com

No comments: