Monday, August 4, 2008

Trades for tonight - Monday Aug 4 2008 at 7:45 PM EST

My trades for the USD/JPY, USD/CHF are still open. The markets did swing today but still within range. The USD/CAD has not executed as the prices have moved up instead of down.
I was a bit aggresive in placing the trades in anticipation of markets moving lower for the USD. Technically speaking I should wait for the confirmation after the doji formation, but since the stochastics were overbought and there were doji's at or near resistance I placed the short trades.
I am going to let the trades ride and still keep the USD/CAD trade pending for one more day.
I do expect certain breakthroughs but this time I will wait for the confirmation signals specially for the EUR/USD, NZD/USD and the AUD/USD.
Will post signals as soon as they are appear.
Will post my account balance tomorrow, we are in the negative so far this month as the trades from end of July are still open and we have not placed any new trades this month so far.

No comments: