Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Currency Trades for Tonight - Tues Sept 2 2008 10:00 pm EST

You can view the orders for tonight by clicking the image below and then hit the browser back button when done:



If your orders have not executed by morning please cancel them. Further if you are in the positive then feel free to close them if you so desire.
I will comment on the market movement due to oil (continuation to my earlier post on my feelings towards the reasons why the oil prices are still a product of speculative activities rather than any economic fundamentals) till some time later during the week.
Sorry about not posting last night and posting a bit late tonight. Have been busy with the back to school week for the kids....
I have added free forex training videos and live news feed at the top....please provide me feedback on whether you like them or want me to discontinue them.
Good Luck Trading and God Speed....please enjoy your trading activties...

1 comment:

JohnLopez 313-258-1001 realestatemichigan@yahoo.co said...

I'll give you feedback on your videos after viewing thme.

John Lopez