Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Forex Trades for Tonight - Tues Feb 10, 2009 11:00 pm

As you can see per the Forex Charts Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD (Daily Charts), we currently have the price trending in a channel. We have seen the candlestick pattern for the evening star formation at the top of the channel giving us reason to go short on the assumption that the channel formation will continue, and most likely the price will go towards the bottom end of the channel.

Keeping this in mind, I have placed two Fx Trades for the GBP/USD going short on both one with a limit and one without a limit.

Click the image below to see the details and then hit the back button on your browser when done:



The following are the trades for tonight see the pending orders section as the order has not yet executed at the time of posting: (click on the image to see the details and then hit the back button of your browser once done)


And by the way, yes I am back. The projects I have been working on have not finished, but while I have not regularly followed the markets, having seen the actions I feel compelled to start trading if I have to get back to a regular routine. So this month I will do my best to trade and update my blog to get back in the game so to speak.
Now this time I have not used the fibonacci analysis, as the trends are clear based on candlestick patterns and the channel formations.

2 comments:

thesis writing service said...

A wonderful guide and a tutorial on trading based technologies. Quality and availability of all the above accolades

buy assignment said...

I want to say thank you wonderful people who have written such a book and articles! I'm very glad that by chance I found your site on the Internet