Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EUR/USD Fx Trade for tonight Wed Feb 18, 2009

The GBP/USD trade is still open with an unrealized profit of 223 pips at the time of writing. The profit on this trade had shot upto 400 pips during the day and then retraced to its current level. My analysis still remains in place for this trade and hence I am not going to let it run for the moment.

Tonight however I have placed an additional entry order trade as follows:
Sell EUR/USD 1.2510
Stop: 1.2660
Limit: 1.2360

just one trade. No fibonacci analysis just support and resistance. The candlestick formation has penetrated the support line on the daily chart and hence the order. No further details on this as I am not totally sure of this trade, but my gut says the way I have placed the order if it executes I will profit else it may not execute.

1 comment:

options trading said...

I feel the info. talked about in the subject is fantastic.
I have been looking related to the subject and your website truly clarified a lot of concerns I had.

options trading