Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update: Nov 30 2008

Folks I am currently working on a project outside of the Forex world which will take up most of my time. I plan on completing this by end of December. So while it pains me to postpone my gains on Forex, I do want to get this other project under my belt.
I will therefore not be trading during the month of December 2008 but will be back Jan 2009.

Good Luck trading, feel free to drop questions or emails as I will be checking them.
We'll get back to trading in January.....Have a safe holiday season and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance

1 comment:

thesis writing said...

I think the forex market is a zero-sum game, meaning that whatever one trader gains, another loses, except that brokerage commissions and other transaction costs are subtracted from the results of all traders, technically making forex a "negative-sum" game.