Monday, November 3, 2008

1177 pips for October 2008

My trades netted approx 1177 pips in profits for the month of Oct 2008 .... not bad, beat my target of 500 pips a month.
I did not close the AUD/USD trade Friday but let it remain open. I have moved the stop to capture a 50 pip profit.
It was open for a 180 pip profit as there was considerable retracement on the currency pair.

However today morning it is back up at approx 315 pips in profits and I am going to let it run for a while to check where it ends up. I may close it later depending upon market conditions.

No trades for last night or today morning, but will probably have some trades or analysis for you tonight.

Please do visit www.myforexdna.com to put a game plan around your trading and get some education.

2 comments:

custom writing papers said...

I think due to the timely nature of signals, they are usually communicated via email, website, SMS, RSS, tweet or other relatively immediate method.

drug testing kits said...

Cual es la estrategia ? - sin indicadores y explicacion de porque entrar (eso se explica con los indicadores) - porque escondes los indicadores - esconder algo es no ser sincero!