Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Forex Currency Trades for Wed Oct 22, 2008

The video below shows the results from my trades yesterday.




There are no new trades tonight as I am strongly in the plus having met my objectives for the month. I am already over 500 pips for the month from just 6 trades. As of the time of this writing I am up over 800 pips for this month already.
I do not believe we need to overtrade and so I will pick and choose the opportunities.
Feel free to visit my redesigned website www.myforexdna.com to get a sense of how to start into the world of Forex Trading. I have also posted and will continue to post new videos and categorize them by topics as time progresses.

1 comment:

JohnLopez 313-258-1001 realestatemichigan@yahoo.co said...

Great video! Good job on the 800+ pips for the month you got my attention!