Thursday, October 23, 2008

900 Pips for the week - Oct 23 2008

As of the time of this writing my profits for the month are over 900 pips.
The short video below shows the how I achieved these trades ... please also watch the earlier videos that show how I analysed the trades at the start of the week and patiently waited for the right moment to place the trade instead of trying to scalp the profits.
I have demonstrated over the course of the week via the videos that thru patience and a few minutes a day one can be smart about trading the markets without having to scalp profits.
Hope you enjoy this video and the 5 other previous videos on the topic.





Please do leave your feedback and let me know if there is a specific topic you would like me to cover and I will do my best to create a video on the topic.

On my website I have also laid out a simple game plan that one can adopt to achieve what I have demonstrated. I am by no means a guru at this but anyone with a bit of education (and this does not have to be expensive) can be successful trading the Forex Markets.

No comments: