Saturday, October 25, 2008

1100+ pips - Forex Recap for the week ending Oct 24 2008

Pretty profitable week. The video below shows a recap and I will be updating my website www.myforexdna.com/forexvideos.html to reflect all videos that walk you thru all the Forex Trades from the start of the week to all the Currency Trades that happened and how I did the trading.
Pictures are worth a thousand words and hence the videos that way you can see how I did it.
No secrets, no BS, just straight simple work and analysis.
Remember when I started these videos I had no idea whether my Forex Trades would be profitable or not. I do not have crystal ball. I am no guru just an ordinary guy and no I am not "Joe the Trader" either (no pun intended) !!
But I did take the time to learn Forex and took the time and discipline to practise. I enjoy it and I have shown on the videos how a few minutes a day Forex Trading can be rewarding.
I have on the main page of my website a mini plan that pretty much anyone can adopt towards becoming a successful Forex investor.
Do take the time and do invest into your own education (and this does not have to be expensive) to learn and practise a new profession and be successful at it. A strong foundation is the only way one can hope to achieve success.




or click the link to take you to youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OgmmDKYkg4

Hope you like it and enjoy the videos

No comments: